The 29th Annual Longview AMBUCS Bass Fishing Tournament
Big Cypress Marina - Lake o' the Pines
Saturday, March 30, 2019 7a.m.-3p.m.Applicants may pre-register at Nichols Marine, East Texas Sonar, Shipp’s Marine, and Alco-Air. Big Cypress Marina at Lake O’ The Pines until 6 p.m., Friday, March 29, 2019 after 6 p.m., sign up at the Lake.
LUNCH FOR PAID CONTESTANTS ONLY!
Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than Monday, March 25, 2019. Registration Fee: $150.00 per team if paid by 5 p.m., Friday, March 29. $175.00 per team if paid after 6 p.m., Friday, March 29 at the Lake.ALL PLACES GUARANTEED
1st-$2,500 2nd-$1,500 3rd-$750 4th-$500 5th-$300
6th thru 10th - $150 each place for largest total weight of five-fish string.
--> Register Here <--
TEAM TOURNAMENT RULES
1. All Federal, State and Local laws must be observed.
2. SCORING: Each team may weigh five (5) fish with a minimum length of fourteen (14”) inches, unless State or Lake limits are different.
3. LATE REGISTRATION: At Tournament Headquarters, Big Cypress Marina - Friday, March 29, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Saturday, March 30, 2019 beginning at 5:00 a.m.
4. Contestants may launch from any area of the lake at any time, but NO CONTESTANT MAY CAST UNTIL 7:00 A.M. on SATURDAY, MARCH 30.
5. All fish must be caught on artificial bait. No trolling with a big motor will be allowed.
6. TIES: Ties will be broken by the largest bass. Only large-mouth and small-mouth bass will be weighed.
7. Fish may be weighed at any time after 8:00 a.m. All contestants must be in weigh-in line by 3:00 p.m. .5 LB PENALTY PER DEAD FISH. ALL FISH WILL BE RELEASED.
8. All weighing shall be done by Tournament Officials and weight recorded by officials on both Tournament Weight Card and Tournament Permit. All recorded weights are final.
9. All protests must be registered in writing with the Tournament Judges within 30 minutes after designated weigh-in time.
10. Prizes shall be awarded after final tabulation by Tournament Officials, and winners must be present to receive prizes. (no proxies)
11. Participants 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent or adult OR written parental permission.
12. Tournament Officials reserve the right to spot-check any boat, its live wells, and/or coolers prior to the Tournament.
13. Sportsmanship, courtesy, safety, and conservation is expected from each participant. Any infraction of these fundamental sporting principles may be deemed cause for disqualification from this and all future
Longview AMBUCS Club tournaments.
14. Any contestant who has been disqualified from any tournament because of lying, cheat in, or helping to cheat is automatically disqualified from this and all future AMBUCS Club tournaments.
15. FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE ABOVE TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS SHALL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.
16. Tournament Judges shall consist of four members of the Longview AMBUCS. All decisions made by these judges are final.
17. TEAMS: Teammates must fish in the same boat. No non-contestants are allowed in the boat during the tournament. A contestant may fish without a teammate provided that he pays the full team entry fee.